1) Web Developer (Full-time / Part-time)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clarifying / Setting goals and Designing functionality for client sites
- Drafting ideas and draw wireframe
- Working with SEO team to funneling traffic through content.
- Selecting site graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Search engines submission
- Helping teams in maintenance and updating current sites with content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Installing security protection works
- Know Adobe Photoshop is an added advantage.