Build your future with us. We are hiring these positions:
1) Web Developer / Designer (full time)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting ideas and draw wireframe
- Clarifying / Setting goals and designing functionality for client sites
- Working with SEO team to funneling traffic through content.
- Sellecting site graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Search engines submission
- Helping teams in maintenance and updating curent sites with content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Installing security protection works
2) Sales Executives (part-time)
Being the key point of contact between our company and clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- organising sales visits
- cold call to prospect
- demonstrating/presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records and prospective data provided
- reviewing sales performance
Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
3) Web and Marketing Content Writer (full time)
You will be responsible for supporting in the creation and roll out of new responsive websites and updating the copy and content for all the websites for which Imperial Progam has responsibility. The key objective of the role will be to liaise with sales and SEO team to receive new required content and to work closely with the digital manager to increase traffic to the new websites through SEO friendly copy creation. There will also be some content copy creation for digital marketing campaigns and potentially some print marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct audits of websites to identify out of date or insufficient content for new website creation
Liaise to agree a timetable of proactive new content creation
Liaise with departmental website champions to receive updates to content
Identify issues (e.g. websites offline, problems with bookings) to the Digital Media Manager
To work with the marketing manager to increase traffic to the websites, improve SEO and ensure the new websites are an effective marketing/communcations tool.
To assist the Digital Media Manager in the implementation of new websites and website functionality including a redesign in a responsive framework
Content copywriting for digital marketing campaigns.
Experience of web editing/administration (preferable)
Excellent English Language literacy (essential)
Experience of working with websites and content management systems
Experience of writing copy for online or offline publications
Previous experience of working in a similar role
Excellent literacy skills (including writing copy and proofreading)
Excellent planning and time management skills
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Interested candidates with relevant experience can submit their resumes to us at HR@imperialprogram.com for an interview.
We are hiring, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies, under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date.